November 29th, 2020: #givethanks

 We had the opportunity to to hear a special message from our beloved prophet President Russell M. Nelson last week. He gave us a great message of hope about how even though 2020 has been a hard year for us all, that we still have so many blessings to give thanks for. I think that this is so true, and in a way we can even be grateful for our trials and the things we have learned from them. I really enjoyed taking part in President Nelson's challenge to post everyday a reason that we are grateful, because it was made apparent to me how good I really have it. A great family, grew up in the gospel, served an amazing mission, I have great friends and a really sweet boyfriend who all care about me so much, I am in my dream major studying something I really like, I have two great jobs that I enjoy going to, and I never financially worried about the basic things such as food and shelter. 



2020 has been a really hard year, but I am grateful for everything that has happened in that I have learned so many things (especially about myself) that has made me a better person. I am especially grateful that I did not have to go through any of these "2020 struggles" alone, but that Christ really has been by my side through it all. He understands me perfectly and knows how to comfort me. I am really grateful for a living prophet who can give us messages directly from Christ that we need to hear. 



Comments

Popular Posts